Monday, January 25, 2010

Next VWER meeting: What Do You Want?


Location: Prepping for Night Class

This is a timely topic, with Claudia Linden attending last week's meeting after a long absence. I think that signals LL may be ready to listen to educators, again. They could even regain some trust in our community. So come join us and answer AJ's question:

Tuesday, January 26th, at 2:30pm SLT at the CHSSSouth Amphitheater, on Montclair State CHSSSouth:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Montclair%20State%20CHSSSouth/129/158/22

So here are my answers, AJ:
  • Dream #1--Perfect SL replica of 1967 Pontiac GTO (dark green, tan leather interior and convertible top) with Positrac rear end, 400 cubic inch V8 with working cold-air-induction hood scoop. Redline tires and Pontiac Rally mag wheels, please.
  • Dream #2--LL sanctioned inventory backup from SL to my hard drive for items I create.
I'm betting I'll see the GTO first, sold to me by John DeLorean's avatar. But maybe I'm wrong, and LL is ready to add features that will help educators try SL and convince their schools that LL provides services we can depend upon.

Later on I'll report on educators' wish-lists.

Free GTO courtesy of http://www.netcarshow.com

No comments: