Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Challenge #6: What I Got From It

Angry Iggy
Location: Rock--> me <--Hard Place

For the final BBBC blogger challenge, Alicia put this question to us:

What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?

I liked being given these writing prompts. They were fun, but to be honest, I didn't learn a thing, Alicia. I am cursed to always ask "what does it mean?" about everything I encounter. So many folks, in both real and virtual worlds, recall the bound figures from Goya's "The Spoonfed," shown above in our House of Usher simulation.

We all should question more. We might even, as my colleague Beeble Baxter puts it, see "the man behind the curtain" who pulls the levers that make us dance.

Finding that man and the levers will continue to be my focus. The BBBC topics were a bit too Iggy focused for my taste. I prefer not to lifestream but to poke fun at myself while exploring Second Life and other virtual worlds.

I'll be sure to participate next year, if there even is a Second Life worth blogging about.

No comments: